One of the top games companies in Denmark is seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join their team in Copenhagen. You would be responsible for overseeing the studio brand and the brand of an unannounced AAA game. You would develop go to market campaigns and lead teams to carry them out.
You would be passionate about marketing, with great communication skills and a strong background in games brand management.
· Develop and carry out brand and marketing plans to achieve the studio’s business goals
· Define strategies and objectives for product launches as well as product positioning and target audience
· Own the brand book – enforcing content and style standards and ensuring team members and partners follow its guidelines
· Coordinate multiple teams and partners to optimize plans
· Manage agencies from the initial brief to final asset delivery
· Manage the creative process for assets
· Monitor competing brands and market activity
· Five plus years’ of experience in games or entertainment industry in a similar role
· Extensive understanding of digital marketing, publishing and game distribution
· Passionate about games
· Understanding of Danish is beneficial
· Great communication skills